- Only completed applications will be considered. Please review the specific materials required to apply for each of the different Jewish Studies grants. All grant applications require a Carolina Center for Jewish Studies cover sheet or application form. Email your completed application materials in a single PDF file to: email@example.com.
- All application documents are MS Word files.
Applications for Undergraduate Grants and Awards – application will be updated in December 2014.
- Undergrad research/travel: application.undergradtravelreseach.2013-14 - deadline: January 20, 2015
Applications for Graduate Student Grants and Awards - applications will be updated in December 2014.
- Graduate research: application.gradresearchtravel2013-14 - deadline: January 20, 2015
- Graduate summer stipend: application.gradsummer2013-14 - deadline: January 20, 2015
- Graduate Silver Fellowship: application.silver2013-14 - deadline: TBA 2015
Applications for Faculty Grants and Awards
- Faculty course development: application.facultycoursedev.2014-15 - deadline: October 20, 2014
- Faculty research: application.facultyreseachtravel2014-15 - deadline: October 20, 2014
Applications for Graduate Student Recruitment Awards – application will be updated in December 2014.
- application.topup2013-14 - deadline: TBA 2015
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 962-1509.