- Only completed applications will be considered. Please review the specific materials required to apply for each of the different Jewish Studies grants. All grant applications require a Carolina Center for Jewish Studies cover sheet or application form. Email your completed application materials in a single PDF file to: email@example.com
- All application documents are MS Word files.
Applications for Undergraduate Grants and Awards –
- Undergrad research: application-undergradreseach-2016-17
- Undergrad travel/study abroad: application-undergradtravelandstudyabroad-2016-17
- Browning Holocaust research/travel: application-browning-holocaustresearchtravel2016-17
Applications for Graduate Student Grants and Awards – .
- Graduate research/travel: application-gradresearchtravel2016-17
- Graduate summer stipend: application-gradsummer2016-17
- Browning Holocaust research/travel:application-browning-holocaustresearchtravel2016-17
Applications for Faculty Grants and Awards
- Faculty course development: application-facultycoursedev-2016-17
- Faculty research: application-facultyreseachtravel2016-17
- Faculty Food for All: application-facultyfoodcoursedev-2016-17
Applications for Graduate Student Recruitment Awards – application will be updated in early 2017.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 962-1509.