2015 – 2016 Student and Faculty Grant Opportunities
Thanks to generous private support, the Carolina Center for Jewish Studies is able to offer grants supporting undergraduate students, graduate students and faculty.
Click on the links at left for details on grants and application requirements and documents. The various grants have different application deadlines.
Deadlines for 2015-2016:
- graduate student summer stipends, research and travel grants, and a dissertation completion grant have a January 25, 2016 deadline
- the Christopher Browning Holocaust Research grant for undergraduate and graduate students has a January 25, 2016 deadline
- the deadline for undergraduate research grants and travel and study abroad grants is February 11, 2016
- graduate student recruitment grants have a February 8, 2016 deadline, and
- faculty grants will have two rounds of review: October 19, 2015 and March 21, 2016.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 962-1509.
Learn more about our students and their research endeavors.