2016 – 2017 Student and Faculty Grant Opportunities
Thanks to generous private support, the Carolina Center for Jewish Studies is able to offer grants supporting undergraduate students, graduate students and faculty.
Click on the links for details on grants and application requirements and documents. The various grants have different application deadlines.
Application deadlines for 2016-2017:
- graduate student summer stipends, research and travel grants, and a dissertation completion grant have a February 20, 2017 deadline
- the Christopher Browning Holocaust Research grant for undergraduate and graduate students has a February 20, 2017 deadline
- the deadlines for undergraduate research grants and travel and study abroad grants are October 24, 2016 and February 20, 2017
- graduate student recruitment grants deadline is January 23, 2017, and
- faculty grants will have two rounds of review: October 24, 2016 and February 20, 2017.